HELLO EVERYONE, I'm Louise! I thought I would Introduce myself a little better by sharing some fun facts about me:
1. I have the sweetest little girls ever, Amélie and Coco, who make my heart full. I am so lucky to get to spend each day exploring this crazy, beautiful world with them. My husband and I have been married since 2008 and he is my best friend, he's so full of energy that I often say he's just like an energizer battery that never runs out!
2. I am an unashamedly untrained artist. I trained in visual design and ended up with a career I love as a graphic designer, sometime in 2016 I picked up my brushes again and since then creating artwork has quickly taken over my life. I beautify walls with my creations and add a touch of extra joy to 'spaces' be it mine or yours.
3. Besides painting, my other interests include jogging in the woods, hills and mountains around me surrounded by nature and fresh air, snowboarding, singing (when my children let me) and listening to music, reading real stories and motivational inspirational books, coffee and chocolate (that's a valid interest right?!), photography and everything creative.
4. I have coeliac disease (diagnosed 2009) and to keep things interesting I also have IBS (diagnosed 2014) you could definitely say I have food issues. I have quite a good dose of anxiety permanently running through my veins but to even that out a little I am also an eternal optimist and I see positives in every situation.
5. I was born in New Zealand and for my whole life lived at the beach, I moved to France with my family end of 2015 for a year, that year has quickly turned into several, France suits us and we're enjoying creating our new life in the french alps.
I'd love to get to know you better too! So feel free to introduce yourself in the comments or ask me any questions you have! Thanks for following along and supporting me in my creative journey!
Leave a Reply.